DebSellsFlorida follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, DebSellsFlorida uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.DebSellsFlorida does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
DebSellsFlorida1990 Main Street Suite 750Florida 34236-8000, US941.979.0454
- Website VisitorsLike most website operators, DebSellsFlorida collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. DebSellsFlorida's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how DebSellsFlorida's visitors use its website. DebSellsFlorida also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://DebSellsFlorida.com blog posts. DebSellsFlorida only discloses logged in user and consumer IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to DebSellsFlorida's websites choose to interact with DebSellsFlorida in ways that require DebSellsFlorida to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that DebSellsFlorida gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, I ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://DebSellsFlorida.com to provide a username and email address.
- SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationDebSellsFlorida discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on DebSellsFlorida's behalf or to provide services available at DebSellsFlorida's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. DebSellsFlorida will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, DebSellsFlorida discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when DebSellsFlorida believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of DebSellsFlorida, third parties or the public at large.If you are a registered user of http://DebSellsFlorida.com and have supplied your email address, DebSellsFlorida may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with DebSellsFlorida and our products. I primarily use the blog to communicate this type of information, so I expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of my feedback mechanisms), I reserve the right to publish it in order to help me clarify or respond to your request or to help me support other users. DebSellsFlorida takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Aggregated StatisticsDebSellsFlorida may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. DebSellsFlorida may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, DebSellsFlorida does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- Affiliate DisclosureThis site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- Business TransfersIf DebSellsFlorida, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that DebSellsFlorida goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of DebSellsFlorida may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
-Thanks DebSellsFlorida and Deb Randazzo, aka Deb!